Assiniboine Credit Union, Bursary and Career information.
When can I apply for a bursary?
Applications are accepted every year, from September to January 31st. Applications submitted outside of this window will not be considered.
Who can apply?
We invite students who meet the following criteria to apply:
- Indigenous ancestry
- Enrolled in a post-secondary business program in Manitoba
- Taking a minimum of three courses
- Good academic performance
- Demonstrated financial need
- Involved in the community
When are successful applicants notified?
Bursaries are awarded every spring.
Why does ACU award bursaries to Indigenous Students?
Assiniboine Credit Union (ACU) values Diversity and Inclusion and seeks a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.
ACU Careers Page for Summer Students.